+ version 110.64
- 110.63 did not get
+ (Version 110.63 did not get
version 110.62 available.
@@ -103,91 +103,11 @@
110.61 did not get
- 110.60 available.
- New directory layout, subversion-based source repository,
- beta-releases of new program generator tools.
- 110.59 available.
- Bugfixes and minor improvements.
- 110.58 available.
- Among other improvements, this version adds support for
- Intel-based Macs as well as x86-64-based Linux machines. Moreover,
- it comes with lexgen, a brand-new drop-in replacement for
- available. Bugfixes and minor feature enhancements.
Working version 110.51 available.
- This version adds 64-bit integer and word arithmetic to the
- Basis library (structures Int64 and
- Word64). (At the moment, the implementation is rather
- inefficient, though.)
Working version 110.50 available.
- This version corrects a problem related to struct arguments
- and results with NLFFI on the x86 platform. It also improves
- back-trace support and adds a simple test coverage tool.
- In addition, CM can now deal directly with "lazy sml" source code.
Working version 110.49 available.
- Version 110.49 fixes another show-stopper bug in the x86 c-calls
- implementation, fixes a bug in the signal masking code, and enables
- Cygwin support.
Working version 110.48 available.
- Version 110.48 fixes a show-stopper bug in the x86 c-calls
- implementation introduced by 110.47. It also resolves a few other
- minor issues.
Working version 110.47 available.
- The most important change is the availability of preliminary
- implementations of the NLFFI foreign-function interface under Mac OS
- X and Win32.
Working version 110.46 available.
- We are moving closer to compliance with the Basis Library specification.
- There are also bugfixes and other minor enhancements to the installer,
- the Windows port, the ml-build command-line tool, and
- the Compilation Manager.
Working version 110.44 available.
- This update fixes several important bugs, improves the new
- installer, provides support for Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther), and
- continues to bring the Basis implementation closer to the
Working version 110.43 available.
- This is a fairly major update which brings back an operational
- port to the Microsoft Windows platform as well as extensive
- work on the Basis library (including support for IntInf.int).
The SML/NJ source CVS repository has been moved to SourceForge.
- SML/NJ SourceForge
- project page
- has a link to information about CVS access. The distribution files
- are also in the process of being moved to SourceForge. A mirror of
- the www.smlnj.org is available at the
- University of Chicago. The Bell Labs SML/NJ web site is now obsolete and
- will be replaced with an indirection to www.smlnj.org. [March 10, 2003]
We have switched over to a new mailing list hosted by
- SourceForge. The name of
- the new list is .
- (To avoid receiving
- to much spam we do not show the name of the mailing list in clear text
- and render it as a JPG image instead. If spammers start using fancy
- OCR, we give up.)
Working version 110.42 available.
- This relatively small but important update (among other things)
- fixes a memory leak problem in CML and provides support for MacOS
- X 10.2. (We have provided a MacOS disk
- image with pre-compiled runtime systems for both MacOS 10.1
- and 10.2 for use by those without developer tools. See the README
- file within this disk image for details.)